Welcome to the Five Oaks Gite
(or Les Cinq Chênes as it’s known around here)
Patsy & Steven, together with their very friendly Tibetan Terrier – Marley look forward to welcoming you to Les Cinq Chênes.
We are situated in the Deux – Sevres department of the Poitou – Charentes which boasts up to 2400 hours of sunshine every year and has the second best climate after the South of France. This warm and gentle micro climate is set in a rural setting of fields, forests, lakes & rivers ideal for walking, cycling horse riding and fishing.
It is one of the most picturesque areas of France along with the neighbouring area of Vendee.
A perfect place to take your holiday.
The gite at Les Cinq Chênes has just been
completely refurbished to very high standard.
Everything you need for your stay
- Large swimming pool, ideal for children (with compliant safety alarm) with large patio and plenty of loungers.
- Large garden, with swing, slide, Table Tennis, Gas BBQ
- Bicycles for all ages available at no extra charge
- Cot & High Chair if required
- All bed linen, towels and pool towels supplied
- Free Wi-fi
- Secure private parking within the grounds
- Complimentary welcome hamper consisting of: Tea, Coffee, Milk, Eggs, Bread, Butter Cheese and a bottle of wine.
The ground floor consists of:
- A spacious sitting room with a 37” flat screen TV, Freesat, Blu-Ray CD player and dining table for 8.
- Large well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with an American fridge/freezer, dishwasher. gas hob and electric oven. Microwave, toaster, coffee machine and plenty of crockery & cutlery for the whole family.
- Shower room & separate toilet.
- Washing machine and spin dryer
- Small library area with computer & printer
On the first floor there are:
- 3 (spacious) modern bedrooms – 1 Double and 2 Twins
- Modern bathroom