The price quoted is for self catering inclusive of water, electricity, towels (incl pool towels) and cleaning every 7 days.
Guests will be greeted on arrival and given two sets of keys and provided with a Welcome Pack consisting of tea, coffee, milk, eggs, bread, butter, cheese and a bottle of Wine
A refundable Security Deposit of €350.00 will be included in the Rental Booking Form. Any breakages and damages to the property will be deducted from the deposit. The security deposit will be refunded within 14 days after the end of the rental.
All prices are inclusive of TVA/VAT
- All reservations must be confirmed in writing either by post or e-mail
- A deposit of 50% will be required with your reservation with the balance to be paid at least 30 days before arrival together with the security deposit of €350.00.
- If we do not receive written notification within 7 days you will have deemed to have fully and irrevocably accepted our Terms and Conditions of Business
- In the case of late reservations within 30 days of arrival date, payment for the booking must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Arrivals should be between 14.30 and 18.30 or later by arrangement.
- Check out by 11.00 on the last day of the booking.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payments must be made as follows:
- Bank Transfer to the account as detailed in the invoice provided.
All bank charges for the account of the guest.
- By Credit Card (I-Zettle)
- All payments should be made by one person and wherever possible by the person named on the confirmation invoice.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days to the person named on the confirmation invoice.
Cancellation MUST be confirmed in writing or e-mail. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
- More than 60 days notice given – loss of 50% of deposit
- Between 60 – 42 days notice given – loss of 75% of deposit
- Between 41 – 31 days notice given – loss of 100% of deposit
- Less than 30 – 15 days notice – loss of 50% of total payment
- Less than 14 days notice – loss of 100% of total payment
If we are able to re-let the accommodation prior to arrival date a full refund will be made less a 10% administration charge.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE GUESTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CANCELLATION INSURANCE
LOSS, DAMAGES & ACCIDENTS
- The pool is protected by an alarm which meets with the requirements of Raffarin Law and our alarm system complies with AFNOR NF – P90 – 307.
- CHILDREN USING THE SWIMMING POOL BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AND ALL GUESTS ENTERING THE POOL AREA ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY
- Guests renting this accommodation must take note that the owner of the property cannot accept any liability for any claims, loss, damage, accidents, cost or expenses etc. however caused or incurred by guests, members of their family or any other person(s) visiting or residing with them during the term of the rental.
- Guests should ensure that they have their own insurance to cover any such eventualities and for public liability.
- Guests renting will be held responsible for any breakages, loss or damage to the property by members of their family or other person(s) visiting.
- The property will be inspected and inventory checked at the end of the booking and any replacements or repairs dealt with immediately and deducted from the refundable security deposit.
The number of guests (including infants) occupying the property may not exceed the number of guests mentioned in the Booking Form.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
The Hirer will permit the Owner or his designated representative access if required for maintenance and/or repairs.